Professional wedding planning tips + trends + what to do + especially what not to do

Professional wedding planning tips + trends + what to do + especially what not to do

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Products we love! The Confetti send off

I’ve been thinking a lot lately of things a bride can do in lieu of sparklers (since we’re heavy into fire season already).  Grand exits are SO MUCH FUN, and I realized there’s a product out there that I LOVE that I’ve never promoted before!  Check out www.flutterfetti.com.  These are color-customizable confetti sticks!  They’re are easily stored and distributed to your guests, and are pretty idiot-proof.  I’ve used them for many years at New Year’s Eve Celebrations and they’re always a hit!  They’re only a few bucks per stick, and they would leave a lasting impression on any event!  I highly recommend them (they’re also the same company that supplies the confetti for Times Square on NYE, so you can trust they know what they’re doing!)

Flutter fetti confetti sticks in use!

No comments:

Post a Comment